All citizens cultivate a deep appreciation for nature and the environment, and vital natural spaces will be preserved and protected for generations to come.
- Fund local, community-based efforts to increase engagement with nature and protect natural spaces.
- Fund programs that help youth and families from under-resourced communities participate in outdoor experiences.
- Prioritize programs that have synergy with the Foundation's other focus areas.
Types of organizations we fund:
- Working in Minnesota, Dallas, Northern San Francisco Bay Area / Marin County, or Vail Valley
- Provide outdoor experiences for youth and families from under-resourced communities
- Provide gender-specific programs for girls / young women
- Preferably connect with other focus areas across the Foundation
- Seek to permanently preserve and protect natural spaces
To be considered for an Enviroment grant, you must follow our Letter of Inquiry (LOI) process.