Transforming healthcare to enable people and communities to increase health and wellbeing and to educate individuals to take responsibility and advocate for their own health and wellbeing.
- Support the further acceptance and practice of integrative medicine (IM) and integrative health and healing (IHH) in Minnesota in health care settings and in the community.
- Support select and overarching organizations that educate and train health care providers in the principles and practices of integrative medicine and integrative health to work in a team-based, inter-professional way.
Types of organizations and programs we fund:
- Innovative Minnesota healthcare institutions that embrace and demonstrate a plan to expand whole-person, integrative medicine-based model of care.
- Community organizations in Minnesota (primarily in Minneapolis/St. Paul) that support and educate individuals to take responsibility for their own health and wellbeing.
- National organizations that promote integrative medicine principles and practices.
- Programs that support the development of strong inter-professional health care teams.
- Self-care training programs for healthcare professionals.
- Public relations efforts that advance IM/IHH.
- Programs and projects that put pressure on healthcare-related institutions that oppose change.
*Note: We do not support “health and healing through the arts” programs.
To be considered for an IHH grant, you must follow our Letter of Inquiry (LOI) process.