Once you have identified the proper Focus Area, follow these steps to complete your Letter of Inquiry (LOI).
Creating an Account
You will begin by following the “Take the Eligibility Quiz” link below. This link will take you to the Account Login Page.
- Please read “Helpful Tips” before you create a login.
- If you already have an online account with the George Family Foundation, enter your login information to access the Eligibility Quiz.
- If you do not have an online account, click the “New Applicant” link (located under the email box). You will be taken to the Account Creation Page and asked to enter an email address and create a password to use as your ID.
- Keep a record of your login information, as you will need this information if you are invited to submit a grant proposal. Keep a record of the automated email you will receive when you create an account.
- Add the following email addresses to your address book to ensure you receive our automated emails: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
If the quiz determines that you qualify, you will be brought to the Letter of Inquiry (LOI) application. Please follow step two instructions.
Begin Working on Your LOI Application
Instructions to Review and Submit Your LOI Application
- When you have completed your LOI, click REVIEW and SUBMIT. You will be able to review your LOI application before submitting it to the Foundation.
- Submitted LOI applications are final and cannot be edited. If you click on the submit button before you are ready, we are not able to re-open your LOI application. You would have to start over and complete a new LOI application. If this does happen, contact Robin Barker immediately at 612-377-3476.
- You will receive an email to confirm that your LOI application was submitted successfully
- At the bottom of any page you can save your work to continue the LOI application at a later time by clicking the button labeled SAVE AND FINISH LATER.
- To access a LOI application in progress, follow the link that was sent to you via email when you created your account, or visit the Account Login Page. After you log in, you will be brought to the “My Application” page, which will display the in-progress LOI application and/or submitted applications.
- If you didn't receive an email, check your spam or junk folder.
If you are invited to complete a full online grant proposal, staff will contact you within 60 days of submitting your LOI.