- Resources to Heal Trauma; generated during the Catalyst Initiative and community ally Marnita' s Table Healing from Trauma 2.0 Convening, August 13, 2015.
- LiveWell blog created by the Penny George Institute for Integrative Health and Healing that offers current information on wellness and prevention.
- Marnita's Table, using the model of Intentional Social Interaction, Marnita’s Table is designed to catalyze enduring relationships between disparate populations and the organizations that serve them.
- Mind Body Solutions is a nonprofit with a mission to transform trauma, loss and disability into hope and potential by awakening the connection between mind and body.
- Partners in Resilience works in collaboration to create transformative programs and provide encouraging individual services that promote resilience in the face of stress-related conditions such as anxiety and depression.
- Pathways Health Crisis Resource Center's mission is to provide resources and services for people with life-threatening illness and their caregivers to explore and experience complementary healing approaches.
- Touchstone Mental Health is a nonprofit center transforming how services for mental, physical and social health intersect to achieve optimal wellness to assure people living with mental illness can enjoy the highest quality lives.
- University of Minnesota Center for Spirituality and Healing, the Center is a pioneer in forging new paths for inter-professional education and research. This site offers a variety of free online learning modules, and information about upcoming classes and speakers all focused on improving the health and wellbeing of people, organizations and communities.
- The Academy of Integrative Health and Medicine unites the many voices in integrative health — from family doctors to psychologists, acupuncturists to nurses and every practitioner in between — to build bridges between professions and offer credible educational and certification programs for licensed healthcare providers.
- The Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACE) Study is one of the largest investigations ever conducted to assess associations between childhood maltreatment and later-life health and well-being. Some of the worst health and social problems in our nation can arise as a consequence of adverse childhood experiences. Realizing these connections is likely to improve efforts towards prevention and recovery.
- The American Mindfulness Research Association (AMRA) promotes best evidence-based standards for the use of mindfulness research and its applications, and facilitates mindfulness-related dialogue and discovery.
- Ask Dr. Weil, Dr. Andrew Weil is a national leader, author, and holistic physician. He is a leading provider of online information and products for optimum health and wellness, and was notably one of the first online help resources available on the Web.
- The Center for Mind-Body Medicine is an established source for compassionate medicine, healing, and self-care education. Offering professional trainings for healthcare professionals, providing global trauma relief to communities effected by war and disaster, and conducting cutting-edge functional medicine research.
- Consumers United for Evidence-Based Health Care (CUE), a pioneering effort which unites consumer advocates with a common interest in integrating understanding and interpretation of evidence-based healthcare (EBHC) into their advocacy activities. CUE member-organizations work in partnership with the US Cochrane Center and other scientists to communicate the language of EBHC, strengthen the voice of consumers, and provide leadership in healthcare research.
- Institute of Medicine (IOM) aims to help those in government and the private sector make informed health decisions by providing evidence upon which they can rely. Many of the studies that the IOM undertakes begin as specific mandates from Congress; still others are requested by federal agencies and independent organizations. The IOM also convenes a series of forums, roundtables, and standing committees, as well as other activities, to facilitate discussion, discovery, and critical, cross-disciplinary thinking
- Move to End Violence (MEV), a 10-year program of the NoVo Foundation, is designed to strengthen our collective capacity to end violence against girls and women in the United States.
- National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health, National Institutes of Health offers a comprehensive web resource for professionals and consumers to help make informed health decisions related to integrative health.
- On Being is an award-winning public radio conversation, podcast, website and online exploration, a publisher and public event convener. On Being opens up the animating questions at the center of human life: What does it mean to be human, and how do we want to live?
- The Trauma Center of the Justice Resource Institute, is dedicated to social justice by offering hope and promise of fulfillment to children, adults, and families who are at risk of not receiving effective services essential to their safety, progress, and/or survival. This site provides research and resources by Bessel van der Kolk, MD, an internationally recognized leader in the field of psychological trauma.
Links to Third-Party Websites