- The Bravewell Collaborative, developed by a group of physicians and philanthropists interested in expanding knowledge and awareness of integrative medicine, offers a compendium of studies focusing on the field’s philosophy, professional development, cost-effectiveness and best practices.
- LiveWell blog created by the Penny George Institute for Integrative Health and Healing that offers current information on wellness and prevention.
- “Integrative Medicine in Action,” Bill Reddy, Acupuncture Today, April 2011, Vol. 12, Issue No. 4
- Center Institute for Research & Education in Integrative Medicine at Mount Sinai Beth Israel Medical Center, New York, N.Y., a comprehensive website provides Institute-led and other field research resources in Integrative Medicine.
- Collaborative Centers for Integrative Medicine, website for UCLA clinicians and scholars working across the disciplines of medicine, public health, psychology, psychiatry, the arts and business and dedicated to a vision of building a 21st century model of medicine and health promotion that integrates state-of-the-art science with traditional healing principles of compassion, community interaction, and self-regulation
- National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine, National Institutes of Health offers a comprehensive web resource for professionals and consumers to help make informed health decisions related to integrative medicine.
- The mission of the Consortium is to advance the principles and practices of integrative healthcare within academic institutions. The Consortium provides its institutional membership with a community of support for their academic missions and a collective voice for influencing change.
- Samueli Institute is a non-profit research organization supporting the scientific exploration of healing processes and their role in medicine, with the mission of transforming health care worldwide.
Resources provided by Our Grantees