- The Bravewell Collaborative, developed by a group of physicians and philanthropists interested in expanding knowledge and awareness of integrative medicine, offers a compendium of studies focusing on the field’s philosophy, professional development, cost-effectiveness and best practices.
- LiveWell blog created by the Penny George Institute for Integrative Health and Healing that offers current information on wellness and prevention.
- The mission of the Academic Consortium for Integrative Medicine and Health is to advance the principles and practices of integrative healthcare within academic institutions. The Consortium provides its institutional membership with a community of support for their academic missions and a collective voice for influencing change.
- “Integrative Medicine in Action,” Bill Reddy, Acupuncture Today, April 2011, Vol. 12, Issue No. 4
- Center Institute for Research & Education in Integrative Medicine at Mount Sinai Beth Israel Medical Center, New York, N.Y., a comprehensive website provides Institute-led and other field research resources in Integrative Medicine.
- Collaborative Centers for Integrative Medicine, website for UCLA clinicians and scholars working across the disciplines of medicine, public health, psychology, psychiatry, the arts and business and dedicated to a vision of building a 21st century model of medicine and health promotion that integrates state-of-the-art science with traditional healing principles of compassion, community interaction, and self-regulation
- National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine, National Institutes of Health offers a comprehensive web resource for professionals and consumers to help make informed health decisions related to integrative medicine.
- Samueli Institute is a non-profit research organization supporting the scientific exploration of healing processes and their role in medicine, with the mission of transforming health care worldwide.
Resources provided by Our Grantees