- Auburn Seminary - Equips leaders with the organizational skills and spiritual resilience required to create lasting, positive impact in local communities, on the national stage, and around the world
- Interfaith Youth Core - Working towards an America where people of different faiths, worldviews, and traditions can bridge differences and find common values to build a shared life together.
- Sojourners - A magazine and online publication sit at the intersection of faith, politics, and culture.
- Tergar International - A 501(c)3 non-profit organization that develops and delivers Tergar programs, in partnership with our sister organization Tergar Asia.
The OnBeing Project - An independent, non‑profit media and public life initiative.
Articles & Books Recommended by George Family Foundation
- “Interfaith Cooperation and American Higher Education: Recommendations, Best Practices, and Case Studies,” synopsis of gatherings held by the White House Office on Faith-based and Neighborhood Partnerships compiled by Interfaith Youth Core (2010)
- “Millennials in Adulthood,” a March 2014 social trends study of Americans, ages 18-33 by the Pew Research Center, reports that a significant percentage of this demographic is politically independent and more are religiously unaffiliated than any other age group studied over the past quarter century. They also tend to hold liberal views of social issues such as same-sex marriage and marijuana legalization.
- “7 Reasons Why God Just Might be Psyched about the Millenial Generation,” Tyler Franck, Sojo Net, Sojourners, March 27, 2014