An America characterized by respect for all faiths and appreciation for the inner life nurtured by spiritual practice, compassion and service beyond self.
- Support non-sectarian, inter-faith and progressive religious organizations that develop strong, authentic leaders who will strive to build a more civil and compassionate society.
- Support leaders of national programs that nurture mindfulness, spiritual and contemplative practices.
- Support a limited number of credible established media organizations with a national and international reach that increase public awareness of the values and inclusiveness of progressive Christianity.
Types of organizations we fund:
- Working in Minnesota, Dallas, Northern San Francisco Bay Area / Marin County, or Vail Valley
- Non-sectarian, interfaith, inclusive and progressive faith organizations
- Select organizations that promote and teach mindfulness, meditation and other contemplative practices
- Non-profit media organizations and programs that educate and inform the public about progressive, inclusive values and practices
This focus area is not accepting letters of inquiry for the remainder of 2020. Please check back in February 2021.