We believe that mindfulness practices and open-hearted spirituality build love and compassion for all people and a more peaceful world.
- Foster a society characterized by respect for all faiths and appreciation for the inner life nurtured by spiritual practice, compassion, and service beyond self.
- Nurture and celebrate progressive faith-based endeavors, especially those that reach across divides and promote justice, equity, and civil discourse.
- Empower people of all backgrounds and experiences to connect with and realize the transformative value of mindfulness, meditation, and other contemplative practices.
Submit a Letter of Inquiry
At this time we are not accepting LOIs due to us transitioning to a new grants management system. Our letter of inquiry process and new online application will be ready in March 2023. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
General Guidance for Prospective Grantees
- We focus on funding organizations that are aligned with our mission and are working to address deep, meaningful needs that they are uniquely positioned to meet.
- We only fund 501(c)(3) organizations, in good standing.
- Although we sometimes fund select national organizations, we generally fund organizations working in Minnesota, Dallas, Northern San Francisco Bay Area / Marin County, and the Vail Valley.
- We are committed to funding programs that support the advancement of women and girls.
- We are NOT accepting requests for: capital improvements, endowments, or scientific research.
Specific Guidance for Spirituality and Mindfulness Focus Area
- We focus on funding organizations that are uniquely positioned to realize significant components of our focus-area aspiration (above).