We believe in whole-person health and wellbeing that nurtures all aspects of our humanity – mind, body, spirit, and community.
- Empower people to take charge of their health and wellbeing — so that all may thrive and flourish in their lives.
- Foster an integrative and proactive model of healthcare that places the individual at the center, embracing a full range of evidence-informed treatments and support.
- Ensure choice and expand access to whole-person health and wellbeing for people of all races, genders, and socioeconomic levels.
Submit a Letter of Inquiry
At this time we are not accepting LOIs due to us transitioning to a new grants management system. Our letter of inquiry process and new online application will be ready in March 2023. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
General Guidance for Prospective Grantees
- We focus on funding organizations that are aligned with our mission and are working to address deep, meaningful needs that they are uniquely positioned to meet.
- We only fund 501(c)(3) organizations, in good standing.
- Although we sometimes fund select national organizations, we generally fund organizations working in Minnesota, Dallas, Northern San Francisco Bay Area / Marin County, and the Vail Valley.
- We are committed to funding programs that support the advancement of women and girls.
- We are NOT accepting requests for: capital improvements, endowments, or scientific research.
Specific Guidance for Whole-Person Health and Wellbeing Focus Area
- We focus on funding organizations that are uniquely positioned to realize significant components of our focus-area aspiration (above).
- We do not fund “backstopping,” or covering the gap between the amount covered by insurance and the fees charged to a patient.